Crunchy Cauliflower Bites With Curry-Lime Aioli
Super tasty and healthy! Gluten-free.
- 1/2 cup garbanzo (chickpea) flour
- 4 tsp minced fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- 3/4 tsp Pink Himalayan salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 10 TBS water
- 1/4 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 TBS lime juice plus 1 1/4 tsp divided
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 6 cups 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head)
- 1/2 cup natural mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray
Combine flour, cilantro, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk in water and 1 TBS lime juice. Combine breadcrumbs cumin, 3/4 tsp garlic powder and the remaining 1/2 tsp salt in another large bowl.
Working in batches, stirring once, until golden, 30 to 40 minutes.
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder lime zest and the remaining 1 1/4 tsp lime juice and 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
Serve the cauliflower with the aioli and more cilantro, if desired.