Super tasty Stirfry Sauce
- 1 TBS sesame oil (toasted is great)
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 TBS ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 cupe chicken stock (or broth) organic
- 1 TBS Tamari soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp or to taste Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon (or lime) juice
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 TBS rice wine or sherry
Heat the sesame oil in a small saucepan
Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry 15-30 seconds over medium heat to bring out the flavor.
Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Bring just to a boil, stirring.
Dissolve the cornstarch in the wine and whisk into the sauce
Heat until sauce thickens and reaches a full boil
Simmer for 30 seconds
Remove from the heat and set aside
Add to the pan with the stir fry ingredients and heat for a minute