Lobster Pasta Dish (gluten-free)
This lobster pasta dish will impress the heck out of your friends and family!
- 1 lobster steamed just right & cooled and removed from the shell I have some tricky ways of doing this that make it easy and can show you if you are interested.
- 8 oz pasta (I use gluten-free)
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 2 TBS butter
- 3 cloves fresh garlic peeled and sliced or chopped finely
- 1 cup Dry white wine
- 1-2 tsp. or to taste freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. or to taste Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 to 2 TBS Fresh chopped herbs, Basil, oregano, parsley you can use one or a combination-it's all good
- 2 TBS or to taste Freshly grated parmesan cheese of parmesan reggiano
- 2 scallions chopped for garnish
Put the pot of water on to boil for the pasta
Remove the lobster from its shell and chop into bite sized pieces
Put the olive oil and butter in the deep skillet to heat on medium heat when the pasta is about 5 minutes from being done.
Saute the garlic, then add the wine and reduce for about 3 mins. (being careful to not burn the garlic)
Add lobster and just heat through-about 2 mins.
Scoop the pasta out of the pot with a long handled mesh strainer and add it to the skillet it's ok to let some of the pasta water go into the skillet.
Mix thoroughly and transfer to serving platter
Add grated cheese and top with fresh herbs
Top with scallions